nimbleDataProPlus / nimbleDataPlusLite User Guide
MultiCharts Setup :
This nimbleDataProPlus version is intended to interact with MultiCharts for DBC Signal. To setup MultiCharts properly, follow steps as given below:
1. If you're going to use the nimbleDataProPlus instead resembling product (such as MetaServer RT, Dynaloader etc.), or if you have eSignal installed, uninstall all such applications before installing nimbleDataProPlus and MultiCharts.
2. Install MultiCharts first and then install nimbleDataProPlus. While installing nimbleDataProPlus, select MultiCharts as the target platform and select its base directory (C:\Program Files\TS Support\MultiCharts\ if installed at default location). Finish installation normally.
3. Run MultiCharts. First, you will need to add required symbols from menu File >> New QuoteManager Window
4. In QuoteManager window, goto menu Instruments >> Add symbols >> Manually
5. Select Data source and enter symbol name (e.g. NIFTY-I) as shown below.
Click on Ok button and set the chart symbol properties as per below screenshots:
Once done, goto menu File >> New >> Chart Window in MultiCharts
Select Data source select the symbol from drop down under ‘Instrument’.
Goto second tab “Settings” and select 24 hours under Session as per below screenshot:
By default, we provide last 30 calendar days intraday backfill and hence recommend you to enter 30 with "Days Back" under Data Range as per below screenshot:
Click on OK button and then you will get login window for our data product as below. Enter login details received from and click on login button:
After login, you can view the chart in MultiCharts as below:
Important Notes :
(C) 2009-15, Global Financial Datafeeds LLP.