How to import MCX IEOD Data in AmiBroker
IEOD Data Updation in AmiBroker (MCX) :
This manual describes how to import IEOD data of MCX in AmiBroker. If you are using any other charting platform, please refer to platform specific help.
The details of the data sent are as follows :
● Intraday data with 1min timestamp
● Contains Open, High, Low, Close, Volume and Open interest.
● in CSV format
To import the data in AmiBroker for the first time, you will need to create the database in AmiBroker and use Import Wizard. Once this is done, you can import the data
next time onwards just by selecting the file(s) to be imported. Following procedure explains how to do this step-by-step.
● Start AmiBroker.
● Click on File>>New>>Database which opens a dialogue box as shown below.
● Enter the new database name (you may select any name as per your choice), uncheck 'Load this database at startup' checkbox and click on Create button.
● Then select 'Local Database' as Source, 50000 as 'Number of Bars' and '1 minute' as basetime interval as shown below and click on 'Intraday Settings' button.
Window to see its data. See below.
'Files of type' as shown below and click on Open.
(C) 2009-15 Global Financial Datafeeds LLP