24 Sep 2010, 11:35 PM
Hello users of nimbledataPro,We hope this mail finds you all in good health. We wish to inform you following developments at our end. Please read them carefully as user action is required at some places.Mandatory Update : A new version (Ver. 1.1) of our product is released to take care of the Futures rollover issues noticed on 24.09.2010. Please note that this is a mandatory update. Please download and run the update from this link. If you face any trouble during installation, please contact our Online Support Team. Standalone Installers have been released for nimbledataPro as well as All-in-oneTradePro to facilitate selective installation. Unlike universal installers, these versions DO NOT modify any of the existing AmiBroker settings. Users interested in using only the data product i.e. nimbledataPro should follow following procedure for installation.
To install All-in-oneTradePro, please follow the procedure as follows.
- Uninstall previous version of nimbledataPro if already installed, from your computer. This will also uninstall All-in-oneTradePro from your computer.
- Download latest version of Standalong Installer for nimbledataPro from this page.
- Run the downloaded file to install. Since this installer does not overwrite any of your AmiBroker related settings, the database setup in AmiBroker, etc. will have to be performed by the user manually. To know how this is done, please see Online Help for step-by-step user guide with screenshots.
- Download latest version of Standalong Installer for All-in-oneTradePro from this page.
- Run the downloaded file to install. Since this installer does not overwrite any of your AmiBroker related settings, the chart setup, etc. will have to be performed by the user manually. To know how this is done, please see Online Help for step-by-step user guide with screenshots.
Intraday Data of entire F&O Segment of NSE (1minute format) will be sent to all users from today onwards. Existing users will first receive current intraday data (from 17.09.2010 upto 24.09.2010) through separate emails followed by historical intraday data (from 16.08.2010 upto 16.09.2010) arranged in 8 different emails. Since these mails contain attachments (3-4MB), please make sure they donít land in your SPAM folder by appropriately whitelisting our domain (globaldatafeeds.in) and the email id email@example.com . Please try to use Gmail id as Yahoo sometimes does not deliver mails in time / at all. In case you need to change your mail id in our records, please send a email change request from your original email id to firstname.lastname@example.org . For security reasons, we do not accept email change requests over online chat. Best regards,
Global Financial Datafeeds LLP
Regd. Office : D3 | City Plaza | Old Mumbai Agra Road | Nashik - 422001.
Email : email@example.com On Web :www.globaldatafeeds.in