Following limitations apply for trial
editions.For AmiBroker :
- Trial Edition will work for 30 days on your
computer from date of registration.
- Trial edition will work as Standard Edition (it will still show
realtime data updation)
not save any data. You will have to import data everytime you start
- Charts with
smallest timeframe of 1min can be seen.
- Scanning and Exploration will work maximum on 5
scrips at a time
For all data products (nimbleDataPro / nimbleDataProPlus / nimbleDataPlusLite) :
For All-in-oneTradePro :
- The trial data
account will work for 3 working days from date of activation.
- The trial is on per PC basis. After taking a trial once on a computer, our data products will not allow running of trial even if you have user different login / password.
- Realtime data
of maximum 20 symbols during the trial period. Users may choose any
symbols as per their choice. Use "Symbol Search" in DashBoard to search
for the symbols.
- There is no difference in the backfilled data with respect to paid account. Currently both (paid / trial) accounts fetch 1 month of intraday data in 1 minute format and data since January 2005 in EOD format.
- The trial will be valid for all supported exchanges.
Please DO NOT request login id / password for our data products again by re-registering on our website. Even if you get new demo id / password, the system will not allow taking new trial on the Computer on which the trial is already taken.
- It will work for 3 calendar
days from date of activation.
- The trial is on per PC basis. After taking a
trial once on a computer, All-in-oneTradePro will not allow extention of
trial even if you have user different login / password.
other restrictions apply and user can use it freely for any number of
times and for all functionalities during the trial period.